Real-Time Server Monitoring
- Monitor on-premise and hybrid cloud servers
in a unified dashboard.
- Ensure the uptime of your elastic business as
you test, roll new sites, and solve for temporary
- Get deep server performance details with
our lightweight agent that consumes only
a fraction of your server CPU.
- Install and start collecting data in large-scale
production environments in minutes.
- Leverage role-based access and read-only
views to provide transparency across your
enterprise or customer base.
- See hotspots, get alerts, and find overall health
issues based on industry standard APDEX.
- Quickly identify issues or potential issues
with easy-to-read green, yellow, and red
health monitors and server maps.
- Know at any give moment what you entire
infrastructure looks like with automatic
discovery, mapping, and monitoring that
eliminates blinds spots and surprises.
- Save time with pre-configured metric
mash-ups and dashboards for a holistic
view of your infrastructure health.
- Go back in time up to one year and
view historical data to optimize
future server performance.
High Resolution Server Monitoring and Process Details
- See changes in server performance as
frequently as every 15 seconds to ensure
you are ahead of potential outages and
- Out of the box, monitor CPU, Processes,
Load, Memory, Swap, Disk Volume, Disk IO,
- Monitor virtually any environment,
including Linux 2.6/3.x (Ubuntu, CentOS,
RedHat/RHEL, Debian, Fedora, Amazon,
SuSE, openSuSE, Vyatta, Gentoo, etc.),
Windows, Azure, Mac OS X and FreeBSD.
- Leverage 12 out-of-the-box,
- Create alerting rules once and
automatically apply as you add more
servers to your environment.
- Tag servers to receive custom
performance threshold alerts by type,
location, customer, and more.
- Configure redundant alert notifications
via multiple mechanisms – email, SMS,
Twitter DM, PagerDuty, Campfire,
- Create closed-loop management
processes by using alerts to trigger
- Correlate service data regardless
of your infrastructure make up.
- Easily connect the dots from end user
experience issues to server processes.
- Filter servers by type, geography,
department, customer, etc. to
understand who will be affected
by potential issues.
- Collect, analyze, and alert on any metric
whether you send us custom metrics or
choose from our scripts.
- Use our RESTful API to report on success/
failure results, queue depths, loads, counts,
business metrics, temperature and more.
- Pull custom metrics into dashboard views
for at-a-glance health checks.
- Rest easy knowing that we use internet
standard HTTPS to PUSH data out to our
cloud based infrastructure, so all metrics
are encrypted and we never need you to
open firewall ports inbound to monitor
- No customer or user identifiable
information is ever used in transaction.
We send only metric data, similar to the
data an iPhone sends to Apple
Helpful server monitoring links:
Server Monitoring, Simplified